This site and the marketing program of which it is part were produced by a team of 4 for the BC Silviculture Workforce Initiative Committee, who are using the new BC Bushwhacker brand to launch a web portal and social media outreach for the British Columbia silviculture sector.
This project’s goals are:
- To provide all participants in the sector with a credible forecast of labour demand and supply;
- To better understand how recruitment currently works in the sector;
- To better understand why workers stay in silviculture work and why they leave; and
- To provide tools and strategies for employers to improve recruitment and retention, meeting the needs of future labour demands.
We built this responsive WordPress custom theme from scratch to the same standards and specifications as a quality commercial theme.
Concept and visual design are by Pink Dog Designs (Nichola Lytle) of Nelson.
Content for the site will be created on an ongoing basis by local communications specialist Julia Gillmor.
- Field: Forestry
- Location: Nelson and Vancouver BC
- Completed: December, 2013
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, WordPress, Twig templates, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX
Hosting: Dynamic Hosting, Moncton NB
Optimized for speed
This website is no longer on line.